Released in 1972, the Nike Blazer was one of the first basketball sneakers Nike ever created. They were designed to compete with Converse and Adidas sneakers that were dominating the court, and feature a simple design with a large Nike Swoosh, and an outsole that is fused to the upper. Today you won't find the Blazer on the hardwood, but the classic design still remains extremely popular for casual wear.
- Luscious, premium suede upper
- Low-cut collar for a natural fit and optimal comfort around the ankle
- Autoclave design fuses the upper to the outsole for a streamlined look
- Non-marking, solid rubber outsole
- Herringbone traction pattern
- The Nike Blazer Low is imported